Welcome to Robert Allan Salon
Reunited and it feels so good! We are ecstatic to get back to work and serve our guests once again. We’ve missed you! It’s no surprise that policies and procedures will be different moving forward, so we want to prepare you for what to expect at your next appointment. Washington State has released specific guidelines for salons to follow and we assure you that we’ve invested in all the necessary equipment and revamped our sanitation standards to keep you safe. In return, we ask that you please adhere to the following protocol regarding all future appointments.
· Take your temperature at home and please cancel your appointment if you have a fever and/or cold and flu symptoms.
· Upon arrival, please text the front desk at 544-99 or call (360) 357-8622 and wait in your car. Your stylist will come outside to greet you.
· Be prepared to sign a release of liability waiver before your first appointment begins.
· Please wear a mask covering your nose and mouth that wraps around your ears. If you don’t have a mask, we will provide you with one and a fee of $2 will be added to your service total.
· Please come alone.
· No beverages will be served, but feel free to bring your own.
· No magazines will be provided.
· No walk-ins allowed at this time.
· Please pay with Debit/Credit card unless absolutely necessary to use cash or check.
· Curbside pick-up will be available for all retail purchases, so please email or call to place your orders if you do not have an appointment.
As you can imagine, these new changes come with a learning curve so please be patient with us while we navigate this unknown territory together! As always, feel free to call or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding your appointment.
**The front desk will be available to book new appointments beginning June 1, 2020.
Thank you all again for support and understanding.
Robert Allan Salon
At the Robert Allan Salon, we are dedicated to ensuring a comfortable, relaxing, fun, and friendly experience that soothes and nourishes both body and mind. We focus all our energy on customer service, and creating the very best experience for our guests. We are committed to not only meeting, but exceeding, the expectations of our clients.
Our stylists participate in continued education to constantly expand their knowledge and skills, and remain on the cutting edge of current and upcoming trends. We are passionate about what we do, and appreciate each opportunity to make our clients look and feel their very best. Call for an appointment today, and let us help discover the unique you.
(All photo's are created and taken by Robert Allan Salon)